1 Jan 2015

Welcome to 2015!

Officially, from The Tablet Blog, I wish everyone a happy new year. 2014 was great, but 2015 holds greater things in store for us all. I know that there is a fable that we all start a new year with a lot of
positive beliefs and attitudes but as we progress into the year, all that goes down the drain and people revert back to their 'default' mode of giving excuses for not living up to their goals and resolutions. But it doesn't have to be so, you always have a choice to either live up or continue the old cycle of giving excuses. Today is the 1st of January. I enjoy you to make a decision with me that you will not veer away from this path that you have chosen. I won't tell you that things will be rosy in 2015, far from it, things will also
get rough but with it there will be times of refreshing. I write this not just for everyone to read but to return to myself and reflect on during the course of the year. This time reminds me of such a time like this when the nation of Israel had mourned the death of Moses, the Lord God then spoke to Joshua the new leader of the people to ''be strong and courageous''. Keep that in mind everyday as you progress in
the year- each week, each month, January to December. I believe it's going to be a fantastic year for me personally and I am excited for one thing among others- I get to graduate from the university at last
(my graduation this year-Jaywon lol). I can't wait to go out to experience the next level of what life has to offer. I know with me are many other people that will be seeing great things happen in their
lives- marriage, job securing, house warming, child bearing, promotion at work, buying of a new car etc.
I personally would like to thank everyone that frequents this blog to read my articles and those of other inspiring writers. For you all I shall be consistent in putting up very inspiring articles for your
read and enjoyment throughout the course of the year. Once again, I wish you a happy, blissful and prosperous 2015. Till we see again, continue to be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so great to hear your own side of experiences about this. What's your say? Let's get to know. Thank you.