30 Nov 2014

Trust

As I opened my Bible this morning, I saw this ''I want you to trust me in your times of trouble, so I can rescue you and you can give me glory''- Psalm 50:15.
This scripture, for me right now is my life, is so crucial. All I need to do is to trust. So the song 'Trust and Obey' comes to mind to me. To believe in the power of my God to see me through whatever
obstacles, challenges, and difficulties that may come my way. All He wants me to do is to trust in Him. To only trust. Everything in me and around me may be saying otherwise but I will trust in God to rescue me and when He has done this, I will give him the glory all the days of my life.
Trust in the Lord to deliver and rescue you today and He will, at His own timing which is the best time ever.
Have a December to remember for good. Happy new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so great to hear your own side of experiences about this. What's your say? Let's get to know. Thank you.