14 Aug 2014

From the Creator's Heart

DON'T YOU GET IT?
I made the heavens and the earth,
the large bodies of water and the rolling hills,
the lion, giraffe, monkey and great sea whale.
I created vegetation to grow for you,
for your pleasure and to have all things under your feet.

When your first cry after you emerged from the womb was heard,
I was right there, witnessing your glorious entry into a dying world.
I beheld your smiling mother and your gladdened father.

As you grew older over the years,
tear after tear, wound after wound,
I was there to comfort and heal you.
I put food in your stomach, air in your lungs and clothes on your back.
I protected you from car accidents, electric shocks and premature death.

I was right there, through it all, all the way.
I am still right here, with you, all the way.

Yet you still worry and doubt, complain and fret
about the smallest of things.
Or have you forgotten?
The cattle on a thousand hills are mine,
gold and silver are mine,
the heart of the king is in my hand,
the wind and sea have no choice but to obey me.
So my dearest, be careful for nothing, 'cos
my love for you is eternal and I have chosen you before the foundation of the earth to reign as King.
Therefore I, your Father-God say to you,
Get it straight this time!

Your heavenly Father
ELYON

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so great to hear your own side of experiences about this. What's your say? Let's get to know. Thank you.